Jason Moss’ Power Salad
Curated by Olivia Rotondo
8 oz marinated curried chicken
3 cups fresh Spinach
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 fresh Blueberries
1/4 Pomegranate Seeds
1/2 of a small onion chopped
- Marinate 8oz of chicken cut in equal size slices
- In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon of the following: Curry powder, Turmeric, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, Juice of a half lemon
- Combine all ingredients and add chicken mix until the chicken is coated well, cover and allow to set for at least 24 hours in refrigerator
- Place a frying pan on med high heat, place chicken in, cook until don. Remove from the pan, cut in thin slices, and allow to chill.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, toss, plate and enjoy!
For more information on Jason Moss and his wonderful business log on to https://www.jasonmosspersonalchef.com