Prep time 50 min – Serves 4
- 1 pound 93% lean or more ground turkey
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place all ingredients in a medium side bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Portion into 4 even size patties. (roll like a meatball then flatten to desired thickness)
- Place in a baking dish or on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the internal temp reads 160 degrees.
- Burgers also work well when made on the grill.
- Mustard and worcestershire may be swapped out for your favorite liquid ingredient like salsa, ketchup, soy sauce, etc.