You Deserve These! Yummy! From Tara Ivins – https://www.plentifulpath.com
Prep time 60 min – Serves 30
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Unsweetened Applesauce or Cinnamon Applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups milk or milk substitute
- 1/2 cup of fruit of choice or chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Mini Chips)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cupcake liners in regular size muffin tins (Recipe makes between 24-30 muffins)
- Spray liners with cooking spray (I use coconut for baking)
- In large bowl wisk eggs. Stir in vanilla, apple sauce, honey, chia, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in oats
- Add milk and mix all ingredients together.
- Stir in fruit or chocolate chips
- Using an ice cream scoop fill each cupcake liner with one scoop or 3/4 scoop. Note: these muffins do not rise so you can be generous when filling the cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until knife or toothpick comes out clean.
These easy overnight oats have been a big hit in our house. I make a few jars at a time so they are ready to go in the morning. You could easily make a week’s worth and have homemade meals on the go everyday.